9/11 health [electronic resource] : why did HHS cancel contracts to manage responder health care? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Organization, and Procurement of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, January 22, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Management, Organization, and Procurement
- Additional Titles:
- Nine eleven health : why did HHS cancel contracts to manage responder health care
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 79 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 110-100 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0220-P.
"Serial no. 110-100."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007884