Honoring final wishes [electronic resource] : how to respect American's choices at the end of life : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, Washington, DC, September 24, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Additional Titles:
- How to respect American's choices at the end of life
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 173 pages : illustrations, forms ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 110-841
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0408-P., "Serial no. 110-37.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10008261