Role, responsibilities, and resource needs of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission for oversight of energy market and oil futures contracts [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry and the Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, special hearing, June 17, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 106 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- S. hrg. ; 110-731
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no. unavailable., Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10008270