The findings and recommendations of the Department of Defense Task Force on Mental Health, the Army's Mental Health Advisory Team reports, and Department of Defense and service-wide improvements in mental health resources, including suicide prevention for servicemembers and their families [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Personnel of the Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, March 5, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Personnel
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 182 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Defense. Task Force on Mental Health
- S. hrg. ; 110-631
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no. unavailable., "An achievable vision: report of the Department of Defense Task Force on Mental Health": p. 28-120., Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10008309