One year later [electronic resource] : a progress report on the Security and Accountability for Every (SAFE) Port Act : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, October 16, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 139 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 110-676
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no. unavailable., Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10008587