Handbook of export controls & economic sanctions / Kay C. Georgi and Paul M. Lalonde, editors
- Additional Titles:
- Export controls & economic sanctions
Handbook of export controls and economic sanctions
- Chicago, Illinois : ABA Section of International Law, 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 309 pages ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Georgi, Kay C.
Lalonde, Paul M.
American Bar Association. Section of International Law
- U.S. economic sanctions law / J. Daniel Chapman & William B. Hoffman -- International traffic in arms regulations / Geoffrey M. Goodale -- Export administration controls / J. Scott Maberry, Thaddeus R. McBride, and Mark E. Sagrans -- Anti-money laundering controls / Cari N. Stinebower -- Antiboycott measures / Michael L. Burton -- Handling violations : internal investigations, voluntary disclosures, global settlements, and possible defenses / Wendy L. Wysong and Adam Klauder -- Reexport controls : intersection of EU and U.S. measures / John Grayston -- Reexport controls : intersection of Canadian and U.S. measures / John Boscariol -- Extraterritoriality and foreign blocking statutes / Paul M. Lalonde (Canada) and Anahita Thoms and Glen Kelley (European Union) -- Export compliance in the M & A context / Meredith Rathbone and Amy J. Lentz -- Nuclear export controls / William E. Fork and Elina Teplinsky (United States) and Martha Harrison and Katrina Reyes (Canada).
- 9781627220507 (alk. paper)
162722050X (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10008907