Eat St. : recipes from the tastiest, messiest, and most irresistible food trucks / James Cunningham
- Cunningham, James
- Additional Titles:
- Eat Street
Recipes from the tastiest, messiest, and most irresistible food trucks
- Toronto ; New York : Pintail/Penguin Group, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 288 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Mobile snacks -- Burgers, dogs and slices -- Ultimate street sandwiches -- Tacos, wraps and cones -- Soups, noodles and saucy things -- Curbside meals -- Sweet wheels -- Thanks! -- Truck finder -- Recipe index.
- In this companion cookbook to the Cooking Channel's television program Eat St., the television show host and author presents more than 125 recipes selected from food vendors visited during the show's four seasons touring throughout North America and England.
- 0143187481 (pbk.)
- Related Titles:
- Eat St. (Television program)
- "A Pintail book"--P.  of cover.
"Companion to the hit TV show"--P.  of cover.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2012
View MARC record | catkey: 10008933