Oil and gas fields of Ohio / State of Ohio, Department of Natural Resources, Division of Geological Survey ; compiled by Robert L. Alkire, Geologist ; drafting by Harold J. Flint and Richard Turner ; base map by W.D. Turnbull
- Alkire, Robert L. (Robert Leo), 1910-
- [Columbus, Ohio] : [Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Division of Geological Survey], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 130 x 98 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Flint, Harold J., Turner, Richard (Radio producer), Turnbull, W. D., and Ohio. Division of Geological Survey
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:380,160. One in. equals 6 miles (W 84°49ʹ00ʺ--W 80°31ʹ00ʺ/N 41°58ʹ00ʺ--N 38°24ʹ00ʺ).
- "1953.", "Compiled from data received through the cooperation of the Ohio Fuel Gas Company, East Ohio Gas Company, Natural Gas Company of West Virginia [and] Ohio Oil Company.", and Includes tables of pools keyed to map, and "Generalized section of rocks of Ohio."
View MARC record | catkey: 10009033