Science, technology and women [electronic resource] : a world perspective / edited by Shirley M. Malcom, Hiroko Morita-Lou, Patricia A. Boulware, Sandra M. Burns
- Washington, D.C. : American Association for the Advancement of Science in cooperation with the Centre for Science and Technology for Development, United Nations, Dec. 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (144 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Boulware, Patricia A., Burns, Sandra M., Lou, Hiroko Morita, Malcom, Shirley M., American Association for the Advancement of Science, United Nations. Advisory Committee on Science and Technology for Development, and United Nations Centre for Science and Technology for Development
- AAAS publication ; 85-14 and Women and social movements, international
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- "Proceedings of the Ad Hoc Panel of Specialists of the United Nations Advisory Committee on Science and Technology for Development, held at South Hadley, Massachusetts, U.S.A., 12-16 September 1983.", Report/Statement., Material type: Conferences, etc. (proceedings/final reports)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (Women and social movements, international). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 10012022