Lee's army during the Overland Campaign : a numerical study / Alfred C. Young III ; with a foreword by Gordon C. Rhea
- Young, Alfred C., III, 1946-
- Baton Rouge : Louisiana State University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 428 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Lee's army: an overview -- The initial strength of the Army of Northern Virginia -- Reinforcements to the Army of Northern Virginia during the Overland Campaign -- Casualties during the Overland Campaign: an overview -- Unit discussions, with casualty breakdowns -- First Corps: Kershaw's Division; Field's Division; Pickett's Division; Artillery -- Second Corps: Johnson's/Gordon's Division; Early's/Ramseur's Division; Rodes's Division; Artillery -- Third Corps: Heth's Division; Wilcox's Division; Anderson's/Mahone's Division; Artillery -- Cavalry Corps: Fitzhugh Lee's Division; Hampton's/Butler's Division; W.H.F. Lee's Division; Horse Artillery -- Separate commands: Hoke's Division; Breckinridge's Division; Maryland Line; miscellaneous units -- Summary and conclusions.
- 9780807151723 (cloth : alk. paper)
0807151726 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10012575