Literacy playshop : new literacies, popular media, and play in the early childhood classroom / Karen E. Wohlwend
- Wohlwend, Karen E.
- New York : Teachers College Press, Teachers College, Columbia University, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 113 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Language and Literacy Series
- Playing with and living in popular media -- Media processes in a K/1 playshop / Beth A. Buchholz and Linda Skidmore Coggin -- Mediation levels in a preschool playshop / Christy Wessell Powell and Nicholas E. Husbye -- The literacy playshop framework -- Literacy playshop components. Component 1 : teacher inquiry activities -- Component 2: guided engagements -- Component 3 : meaning mediators -- Component 4 : explorations.
- 9780807754283 (paperback : alk. paper)
0807754285 (paperback : alk. paper)
9780807754290 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0807754293 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 99-102) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10012652