Imagination or invention? [microform] : [teacher edition] / senior author Beau Fly Jones, author Margaret Tinzmann, consulting author Judie Thelen
- Jones, Beau Fly
- Columbus, Ohio : Zaner-Bloser, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations ; 31 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Thelen, Judith N.
Tinzmann, Margaret Banker, 1935-
North Central Regional Educational Laboratory (U.S.)
- Breakthroughs, strategies for thinking
- "Developed in cooperation with the North Central Regional Educational Laboratory, Elmhurst, Illinois."
A book about why people invent things and the criteria for inventions.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Millwood, N.Y. : Kraus International Publications, 1991. 1 microfiche. (Kraus curriculum development library ; SCI 6-043).
View MARC record | catkey: 10014454