Ace the programming interview : 160 questions and answers for success / Edward Guiness
- Guiness, Edward
- Indianapolis, IN : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 419 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Hiring programmers: the inside story -- Handling the phone interview with confidence -- In-person interviews -- Negotiating a job offer -- Programming fundamentals -- Code quality -- The usual suspects -- Quirks and idioms -- Testing: not just for testers -- The right tools -- Notorious interview questions -- Programming wisdom -- Appendix: preparing your cheat sheets.
- A veteran hiring manager takes experienced and first-time programmers alike behind-the-scenes of the recruitment process, providing expert advice on how to successfully handle the interview process and demonstrate their programming skills to land the job they want.
- Includes index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the James and Joyce Gettys Libraries Endowment in the Math Library and in the School of Information Sciences and Technology; 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 10015917