The ARRL extra class license manual for ham radio / by Ward Silver, NOAX ; contributing editor, Mark Wilson
- Silver, H. Ward
- Additional Titles:
- American Radio Relay League extra class license manual for ham radio
Extra class license manual for ham radio
- Newington, CT : ARRL, 
- Copyright Date:
- 10th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Wilson, Mark J.
American Radio Relay League
- Operating practices -- Rules and regulations -- Electrical principles -- Components and building blocks -- Electronic circuits -- Radio signals and measurements -- Radio modes and equipment -- Antennas and feed lines -- Topics in radio propagation -- Safety.
9780872595170 (sc ; with CD-Rom)
087259517X (sc ; with CD-Rom)
- "Level 3 amateur extra"--Cover.
"Pass the 50-question Extra Class test; all the exam questions with answer key, for use beginning July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2016; software included featuring the ARRL exam review CD-ROM ; detailed explanations for all questions including FCC rules"--Cover.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: PC with Microsoft Windows.
View MARC record | catkey: 10015938