The last of the Mohicans [videorecording] / BBC ; produced by John McRae ; adapted by Harry Green ; directed by David Maloney
- Additional Titles:
- Title on front of container: James Fenimore Cooper's The last of the Mohicans
- Port Washington, NY : KOCH Vision, 
Port Washington, NY : Distributed by KOCH Entertainment.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 videodiscs (344 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- McRae, John, 1926-
Warwick, Richard, 1945-1997
Cooper, James Fenimore, 1789-1851
British Broadcasting Corporation
KOCH Vision (Firm)
Koch Entertainment (Firm)
- In 1757, during the French and Indian War, half-sisters Cora and Alice Munro set out to join their father, the British Commander of Fort William Henry. After they are betrayed by Magua, the sisters are rescued by Hawkeye whose efforts to lead them to safety are aided by the noble Mohican Uncas, the last of this tribe.
- Related Titles:
- Masterpiece theatre (Television program)
- Title from container.
Based on the novel by James Fenimore Cooper.
Originally broadcast on BBC's Masterpiece theatre in 1971.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Cinematographer, Ken Westbury ; editor, Roger Crittenden ; music, Dudley Simpson.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Kenneth Ives, Philip Madoc, John Abineri, Richard Warwick, Andrew Crawford, Tim Goodman, Joanna Davis, Patricia Maynard.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, full screen (4:3) presentation; Dolby Digital.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 10016044