Party school : crime, campus, and community / Karen G. Weiss
- Weiss, Karen G.
- Boston : Northeastern University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 226 pages ; 24 cm.
- The Northeastern series on gender, crime, and law
- Introduction: welcome to the party school -- Situating the party school -- Contextualizing the party lifestyle -- Introducing party university -- Playing hard: students' drinking and drug routines -- Getting wasted: extreme party rituals and risks -- Flirting with danger: criminal consequences of the party subculture -- Party disturbances: secondhand harms to campus and community -- Rationales in defense of the party subculture -- Conclusion: sobering reflections of the party school.
- 9781555537951 (cloth : alk. paper)
1555537952 (cloth : alk. paper)
9781555538194 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1555538193 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 10016324