EU effectiveness and unity in multilateral negotiations : more than the sum of its parts? / Louise G. van Schaik
- Van Schaik, Louise
- Hampshire, Basingstoke, Hampshire : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 239 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- The European Union in international affairs series
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Introduction -- 2.Comparing Three Sets of Multilateral Negotiations -- 3.The EU's Effectiveness in International Negotiations -- 4.EU Competence: A Precondition for EU Unity? -- 5.EU Preferences and Socialisation: The Willingness of EU Member States to Unite in International Negotiations -- 6.The EU Negotiating Food Safety Standards -- 7.The EU Negotiating Climate Change -- 8.The EU: A Healthy Negotiator? -- 9.A Comparative Analysis -- 10.Conclusions and Relevance for Institutional Reform Debate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10016879