Asymptotic behavior of solutions of differential-difference equations [electronic resource] / by Richard Bellman and Kenneth L. Cooke
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 0065-9266 (print), 1947-6221 (online); v. 35
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions
- 1. Introduction 2. Differential-difference equations with constant coefficients 3. Principal root real and simple 4. Principal root real and simple (continued) 5. Asymptotic expansions 6. Other real, simple roots 7. Complex roots of multiplicity one 8. Multiple characteristic roots 9. The Liouville transformation in general 10. Multiple roots of differential-difference equations: principal root 11. Proof of theorem on multiple principal root 12. Other multiple roots 13. More general functional equations 14. Functional differential equations 15. Asymptotically autonomous functional differential equations 16. Variable lags and a new space
- 9780821899786 (online)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society. 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 10017113