The index theorem for minimal surfaces of higher genus [electronic resource] / F. Tomi, A.J. Tromba
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 0065-9266 (print), 1947-6221 (online); v. 560
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions
- 0. Introduction 1. The differential geometric approach to Teichmüller theory 2. Minimal surfaces of higher genus as critical points of Dirichlet's functional 3. Review of some basic results in Riemann surface theory 4. Vector bundles over Teichmüller space 5. Minimal surfaces of higher genus as the zeros of a vector field and the conformality operators 6. The corank of the partial conformality operators 7. The corank of the complete conformality operators 8. Manifolds of harmonic surfaces of prescribed branching type 9. The index theorem Appendix I Appendix II
- 9781470401399 (online)
- "September 1995, volume 117, number 560 (third of 5 numbers)."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 77-78).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society. 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 10017638