Hodge theory in the Sobolev topology for the de Rham complex [electronic resource] / Luigi Fontana, Steven G. Krantz, Marco M. Peloso
- Fontana, Luigi, 1960-
- Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 100 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Krantz, Steven G. (Steven George), 1951- and Peloso, Marco M.
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 0065-9266 (print), 1947-6221 (online); v. 622
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions
- Preliminaries 0. Introductory remarks 1. Basic notation and definitions 2. Formulation of the problem and statement of the main results The problem on the half space 3. The operator $d$* on 1-forms and its domain 4. Boutet De Monvel-type analysis of the boundary value problem 5. The explicit solution in the case of functions 6. Analysis of the problem on the half space for $q$-forms The case of smoothly bounded domains 7. Formulation of the problem on a smoothly bounded domain 8. A special coordinate system 9. The existence theorem 10. The regularity theorem in the case of functions 11. Estimates for $q$-forms 12. The decomposition theorem and conclusions 13. Final remarks
- 9781470402112 (online)
- "January 1998, volume 131, number 622 (second of 4 numbers)." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 98-100).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society. 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 10017700