Differential equations methods for the Monge-Kantorevich mass transfer problem [electronic resource] / L.C. Evans, W. Gangbo
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 0065-9266 (print), 1947-6221 (online); v. 653
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions
- 1. Introduction 2. Uniform estimates on the $p$-Laplacian, limits as $p \to \infty $ 3. The transport set and transport rays 4. Differentiability and smoothness properties of the potential 5. Generic properties of transport rays 6. Behavior of the transport density along rays 7. Vanishing of the transport density at the ends of rays 8. Approximate mass transfer plans 9. Passage to limits a.e. 10. Optimality
- 9781470402426 (online)
- "January 1999, volume 137, number 653 (second of 6 numbers)."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 65-66).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society. 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 10017731