Multi-interval linear ordinary boundary value problems and complex symplectic algebra [electronic resource] / W.N. Everitt, L. Markus
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 0065-9266 (print), 1947-6221 (online); v. 715
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions
- 1. Introduction: Goals, organization 2. Some definitions for multi-interval systems 3. Complex symplectic spaces 4. Single interval quasi-differential systems 5. Multi-interval quasi-differential systems 6. Boundary symplectic spaces for multi-interval systems 7. Finite multi-interval systems 8. Examples of complete Lagrangians
- 9781470403089 (online)
- "Volume 151, number 715 (first of 5 numbers)."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 63-64).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society. 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 10017793