On the splitting of invariant manifolds in multidimensional near-integrable Hamiltonian systems [electronic resource] / P. Lochak, J.-P. Marco, D. Sauzin
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 0065-9266 (print), 1947-6221 (online); v. 775
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions
- 0. Introduction and some salient features of the model Hamiltonian 1. Symplectic geometry and the splitting of invariant manifolds 2. Estimating the splitting matrix using normal forms 3. The Hamilton-Jacobi method for a simple resonance
- 9781470403737 (online)
- "Volume 163, number 775 (second of 5 numbers)."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 141-145).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society. 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 10017853