Complex interpolation between Hilbert, Banach, and operator spaces [electronic resource] / Gilles Pisier
- Pisier, Gilles, 1950-
- Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 78 pages)
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 0065-9266 (print), 1947-6221 (online); v. 978
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions
- Introduction Chapter 1. Preliminaries. Regular operators Chapter 2. Regular and fully contractive operators Chapter 3. Remarks on expanding graphs Chapter 4. A duality operators/classes of Banach spaces Chapter 5. Complex interpolation of families of Banach spaces Chapter 6. $\theta $-Hilbertian spaces Chapter 7. Arcwise versus not arcwise Chapter 8. Fourier and Schur multipliers Chapter 9. A characterization of uniformly curved spaces Chapter 10. Extension property of regular operators Chapter 11. Generalizations Chapter 12. Operator space case Chapter 13. Generalizations (operator space case) Chapter 14. Examples with the Haagerup tensor product
- 9781470405922 (online)
- "Volume 208, number 978 (third of 6 numbers)."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 75-78).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society. 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 10018056