The internally 4-connected binary matroids with no M(K3,3)-minor [electronic resource] / Dillon Mayhew, Gordon Royle, Geoff Whittle
- Mayhew, Dillon, 1976-
- Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 95 pages : illustrations)
- Additional Creators:
- Royle, Gordon and Whittle, Geoff, 1950-
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 0065-9266 (print), 1947-6221 (online); v. 981
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions
- Chapter 1. Introduction Chapter 2. Preliminaries Chapter 3. Möbius matroids Chapter 4. From internal to vertical connectivity Chapter 5. An $R_�$-type matroid Chapter 6. A connectivity lemma Chapter 7. Proof of the main result Appendix A. Case-checking Appendix B. Sporadic matroids Appendix C. Allowable triangles
- 9781470405953 (online)
- "Volume 208, number 981 (end of volume ).", "November 2010.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society. 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 10018059