Advances in Computational Intelligence [electronic resource] : 11th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2012, San Luis Potosi, Mexico, October 27 - November 4, 2012. Revised Selected Papers, Part II / edited by Ildar Batyrshin, Miguel Gonzâalez Mendoza
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 7630
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Natural language processing -- Evolutionary and nature-inspired metaheuristic algorithms -- Neural networks and hybrid intelligent systems -- Fuzzy systems and probabilistic models in decision making.
- The two-volume set LNAI 7629 and LNAI 7630 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 11th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2012, held in San Luis Potosâi, Mexico, in October/November 2012. The 80 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 224 submissions. The second volume includes 40 papers focusing on soft computing. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: natural language processing; evolutionary and nature-inspired metaheuristic algorithms; neural networks and hybrid intelligent systems; fuzzy systems and probabilistic models in decision making.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 10018651