Civil rights [electronic resource] : oh, freedom! / by Bill Buckley
- Additional Titles:
- Story of the civil rights movement
- Westport, CT : Rediscovery Productions, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (27 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Buckley, Bill, Fuller, Jeff, Hamer, Fannie Lou, Mullin, Jeff, Sugarman, Tracy, 1921-2013, Young, Andrew, 1932-, and Rediscovery Productions
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Traces the Black civil rights movement from 1955 when a Black woman refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man, to the cry for Black power nearly a decade later. Explores the movement and its impact through the words of the people involved, and through examinations of the concept of Black Power.
- Previously published as DVD.
Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 26, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Black studies in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 10021234