A collection of law tracts : published in the years 1825 & 1826 [1828 & 1829] in the Law journal, which is a monthly publication sold to annual subscribers only
- Additional Titles:
- Law tracts
- London : J.W. Paget, [1827?]-1830. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes).
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- v. 1, no. 1. On the claim of executors to the residue of their testator's personal estate -- no. 2. Observations on the title to lands derived through Inclosure acts -- no. 3. Inquiry into the soundness of certain important points relative to executory limitations, lately impeached -- no. 4. On the mortgage of tolls under turnpike acts -- no. 5. Examination of the authorities on the question, whether executors, having a power to sell, can make a good conveyance of the legal estate in the land, without the concurrence of the heir-at-law? -- no. 6. Of the several remedies of executors for the recovery of rent, and particularly of the remedies given to them by the stat. 32 H. 8. c.37 -- no. 7. An analysis of the first and best edition of Preston on estates; by way of question and answer -- no. 8. Collection of cases on the question, whether trustees take the legal estate, or not -- v. 2, no. 1. Practical treatise on the law relative to attornies and solicitors -- no. 2. Sugestions as to the course of study to be adopted, and the selection of books, by parties designed for attornies and solicitors.
- Related Titles:
- Law journal
- Table of cases: v. 2, p. 193-206., Includes index., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10022259