The American elections of 2012 / edited by Janet M. Box-Steffensmeier, Steven E. Schier
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- x, 235 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Box-Steffensmeier, Janet M., 1965-
- 1. Obama's coalition: how the president customized his campaign and cobbled together his majority / John F. Harris and James Hohmann -- 2. The campaign and the media / Diana Owen -- 3. Fighting off challengers: the 2012 nomination of Mitt Romney / Barbara Norrander -- 4. The general election campaign / Steven E. Schier and Janet Box-Steffensmeier -- 5. Congressional elections 2012 / Roger H. Davidson -- 6. The effect of the 2012 elections on party polarization / Sean M. Theriault and Megan M. Moeller -- 7. Campaign finance in the 2012 election / Robert G. Boatright -- 8. Public opinion and the presidential election / Christopher Wlezien -- 9. Religion in the 2012 election / James L. Guth and Leigh A. Bradberry -- 10. The reaffirmation of the post-Cold War electoral order / Nicol C. Rae.
- 9780415807104 (hbk), 0415807107 (hbk), 9780415807111 (pbk), and 0415807115 (pbk)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10022381