The office. Season nine [videorecording].
- [United States] : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 5 videodiscs (562 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Wilson, Rainn, 1968-
Krasinski, John, 1979-
Fischer, Jenna, 1974-
Baker, Leslie David
Kinsey, Angela, 1971-
Smith, Phyllis, 1951-
Flannery, Kate, 1959-
Bratton, Creed, 1943-
Kemper, Ellie, 1980-
Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English; optional subtitles in Spanish; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Andy's back in charge as regional manager at Dunder Mifflin, but a journey of self-discovery leads to unexpected consequences. Jim lands the job of his dreams but he and Pam must now adjust to a long-distance relationship. Meanwhile, Dwight steps up on the family farm; Darryl looks at new career opportunities; and Erin struggles with matters of the heart. And, everyone is excited to finally see the long-awaited documentary about their lives in the office, an event nine years in the making!
- Related Titles:
- Office (Television program : U.S.). Season 9.
- Audience Notes:
- Based on the BBC series of the same name.
Special features: bloopers ; audition reels ; deleted scenes.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Developed for American television by Greg Daniels.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Ed Helms, Craig Robinson, Catherine Tate, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Kate Flannery, Oscar Nuñez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, Ellie Kemper.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 10023510