Compilation of selected public health laws [electronic resource] : Prepared for the use of the House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce and the Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1971-73.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce and United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare
- v. 1. The Public health service act, Developmental disabilities services and facilities construction act, the Community mental health centers act [and] the Controlled substances act.--v. 2. The Clean air act, the Solid waste disposal act, the Federal food, drug, and cosmetic act, the Fair packaging and labeling act [and] the Flammable fabrics act.--v. 3. Environment law, including: the Clean air act, Solid waste disposal act, Noise control act of 1972, National materials policy act of 1970, Lead-based paint poisoning prevention act, Occupational safety and health act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10023947