Farm Relief and Agricultural Adjustment Acts [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 826 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains the texts or extracts of public laws, 1929-72, relating to agricultural marketing, subsidies, and other policies. Compiled by Gilman G. Udell, Document Room Superintendent, House of Representatives.
CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "H940" rather than "H942" accession numbers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10024376