Passport Control Acts [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains texts or extracts of public laws, 1917-71, regulating passports and visas, and immigration of and residence of aliens in the U.S. Compiled by Gilman G. Udell, Document Room Superintendent, House of Representatives. and CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "H940" rather than "H942" accession numbers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10024763