Science policy [electronic resource] : a working glossary / [by] Franklin P. Huddle, assisted by William C. Boesman and Paul F. Rothberg].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Science Policy Research Division
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 99 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Huddle, Franklin P. and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Astronautics. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Development
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Sci 2:93-1/D
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10024907