A nationwide outdoor recreation plan [electronic resource] / Prepared by [Elmer W. Shaw and George H. Siehl] the Environmental Policy Division, Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress at the request of Henry M. Jackson, chairman, Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Environmental Policy Division
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 1,288 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Shaw, Elmer W., Siehl, George H., and United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/13:Ou 8/4
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10025209