A study of the relationships between the government and the petroleum industry in selected foreign countries [electronic resource] : Indonesia / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, [by Larry A. Niksch] at the request of Henry M. Jackson, chairman, Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate, pursuant to S. Res. 45, the National fuels and energy policy study
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Niksch, Larry A.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10025726