Federal formula grant-in-aid programs that use population as a factor in allocating funds [electronic resource] / compiled by the Library of Congress Congressional Research Service, for the use of the Subcommittee on Census and Population of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, October 24, 1975
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- v, 150 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Maffei, Barbara O., Harbaugh, Jeffrey A., and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Census and Population
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:G 76
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10025828