Annual Report on Admission Policies and Health Care Resources in the VA Hospital System [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- First annual report of admissions policies and health care resources in the VA hospital system. Includes disposition of "rejected" applications, trends in applications, and review of extent of hospitalization of veterans in Federal hospitals and by other health care providers.
Also includes memos from the Chief Medical Director on admissions and discharge practices, and policy for processing applicants for medical care.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.V 64/4:Ad 6
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10025921