Bureau of Indian Affairs management study [electronic resource] / [Warren King and Associates] Section 2 study provision, report on BIA management practices to the American Indian Policy Review Commission
- Corporate Author:
- Warren King and Associates
- Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 69 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. American Indian Policy Review Commission
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 2/10:M 31
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10026077