The CBO multipliers project [electronic resource] : a methodology for analyzing the effects of alternative economic policies
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional Budget Office
- Washington : Congress of the United States, Congressional Budget Office : for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- x, 27 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Plantes, Mary Kay and De Leeuw, Frank, 1930-
- Report Numbers:
- Y 10.11:M 91
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10026817