Standing rules of the United States Senate, and provisions of the Legislative Reorganization Acts of 1946 and 1970 and the Budget Control Act relating to operation of the Senate [electronic resource] / Committee on Rules and Administration, United States Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1977.
- Physical Description:
- x, 261 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10027142