Competitive problems in the drug industry [electronic resource] : the risks and benefits of oral contraceptives : summary and analysis / Select Committee on Small Business, United States Senate, Subcommittee on Monopoly and Anticompetitive Activities ; prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Zegel, Vikki A.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1978.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 124 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Randall, Blanchard
United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Monopoly and Anticompetitive Activities
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10027678