A review of the coordinated examination program, Internal Revenue Service methods for the audit of large corporations, financial institutions, and utility companies [electronic resource] / Sam M. Gibbons on behalf of the Subcommittee on Oversight, Committee on Ways and Means submitted the following report to the full Committee on Ways and Means
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Oversight
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- v, 60 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10027829