Standing rules for conducting business in the United States Senate [electronic resource] : pursuant to the adoption of S. Res. 274, 96th Cong., Nov. 14, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1979.
- [1979 general revision].
- Physical Description:
- iv, 77 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10028205