Competitive problems in the drug industry [electronic resource] : chloramphenicol (chloromycetin) : summary and analysis / Select Committee on Small Business, United States Senate, Subcommittee on Monopoly, Economic Concentration, and Anticompetitive Activities ; prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress ; [prepared by Irene Jillson ; edited by Vikki Zegel].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 97 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Jillson, Irene, Zegel, Vikki A., and United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Monopoly and Anticompetitive Activities
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 77-81.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10028212