Allegations of improper lobbying by Department of Defense personnel of the C-5B and B-1B aircraft and sale to Saudi Arabia of the airborne warning and control system [electronic resource] : report together with separate views of the Investigations Subcommittee of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session, December 30, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1982 [i.e. 1983]
- Physical Description:
- v, 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2:D 36/14
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10029306