The Senate role in foreign affairs appointments [electronic resource] / prepared for the use of Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate by the Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division, Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Rev. July 1982.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 119 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10029472