Western surface mine permitting and reclamation. Volume II, Contractor documents [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.?] : Office of Technology Assessment, [Congress of the U.S.], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations, maps, form, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment
- pt. A. Soil and overburden management in western surface coal mine reclamation / [prepared by James P. Walsh] -- Revegetation technology & issues at western surface coal mines / [prepared by Western Resource Development Corporation in conjunction with Jane Bunin] -- Wildlife technologies for western surface coal mining / [prepared by Cedar Creek Associates, T. Michael Phelan, Steven R. Viert, Stephen G. Long] -- pt. B. Hydrologic evaluation and reclamation technologies for western surface coal mining / [prepared by Western Water Consultants, Inc.]
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.T 22/2:2M 66/v.2a
Y 3.T 22/2:2M 66/v.2b
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10031159