A Report on the investigation of the civil rights enforcement activities of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, U.S. Department of Labor [electronic resource] / by the majority staff Committee on Education and Labor, U.S. House of Representatives, 100th Congress, 1st session together with minority supplemental views
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
- Physical Description:
- v, 162 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10031378