High-Temperature Superconductivity in Perspective [electronic resource] : Vol. II: Contractor Documents, Part A.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 206 pages : digital, PDF file
- First in a series of compilations of contractor documents prepared in connection with OTA report (for report abstract, see J952-27) examining high-temperature superconductivity technologies and potential applications, and reviewing U.S. and foreign R&D programs regarding HTS. This volume contains the following papers. and Note: Copies will be available from the National Technical Information Service.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10031876